Rare Opportunity to Learn from the UK’s Leading Raw Chef – Russell James

  • Teri Vlaskamp
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2011
      Join the UK's Leading Raw Chef Russell James for a rare appearance in Portland, OR. Known as "The Raw Chef", Russell James along with Chef Teri Vlaskamp will be conducting a 3 hour raw food demo, featuring 5 courses of their favorite flavorful dishes.

      The event will be held on Saturday August 20th from 11:00am to 2pm at the Friends Meeting House. Tickets are $45.00 a person, to reserve your seat email me at globalraw@... or visit our site at www.globalraw.net.

      The Friends Meeting House/ 4312 Southeast Stark Street, 97215.

      • Location: Friends Meeting House