Our Community Pantry bulk orders

  • brion.oliver
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2011
      Hi, there!

      Many of the regular OCP members are out-and-about traveling this summer, so I'm anticipating the need for some extra orders from the community-at-large this month in order to meet our bulk buying minimums.

      Our Community Pantry is a monthly buying club featuring raw, organic nuts, seeds, berries, seaweeds, local artisanal products, and specialty foods including ayurvedic herbs and raw snacks. Our focus is on extraordinary quality and freshness of product, and new members are always amazed at what a brazil nut tastes like when it has been stored properly from harvest to pantry.

      We've been operating since September 2009 and supply pantry items for over 50 families each month. Our August ordering deadline is noon this Friday, August 12th for distribution starting Sunday, August 21st. There's no membership fee or minimum order, and every little bit will help us meet our bulk order requirements this month.

      We have both a NE drop and SE distribution this month, can do home delivery, and have a SW drop during the school year. Please consider placing an order today!

      Be well!

      -Brion

      Our Community Pantry
      Real Food Purchased Together