Fw: :: SmartMonkey Foods, menu July 1st ::

  • Celeste Crimi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2004
      :: SmartMonkey Foods, menu July 1st ::

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: ani phyo
      Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 10:18 AM
      Subject: :: SmartMonkey Foods, menu July 1st ::

      SmartMonkey Foods

      Thursday Catering To-Go Menu (July 1st)

      Rawzania is back by popular demand. For those who love our rawzania ... here’s to you!

      Rawzania
      Squash lasagna layered with sun-dried tomato marinara and Italian Cheeze, sun cured olives, sundried tomatoes, on a flax pave crust with Italian herbs and spices

      Orange Carrot Soup
      A cream of carrots, sweet California oranges, ginger and spices

      Cosmic Herb Spinach Salad
      Fresh baby spinach tossed in our Cosmic Herb Dressing with marinated onions and julienne carrots

      Strawberry Blast
      Strawberries and nutmilk infused with vanilla bean...delicious!

      $25 per serving.

      Desserts are $5:
      Also back for those who have been requesting our:

      Summer Blueberry Soup with Cashew Crème
      Our deliciously creamy living version of the Berry Fool

      Pecan Pie
      Brownies
      Lemon Bars

      To ensure availability, please call to place your order: (503) 236-7878, by
      Tuesday June 29th.
      Pick-ups are on Thursday 6-7pm

      Please make sure to visit our website:

      www.smartmonkeyfoods.com

      for the latest info

      have a wonderful weekend!
      and we’ll see you soon,
      ani

      Ani Phyo
      SmartMonkey Foods | Organic Vegan Living Cuisine
      http://www.smartmonkeyfoods.com
      (503) 236-7878 office

      ---