OT - Invitation to Subscribe

  • Nora Lenz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24 8:22 AM
      Hi All,

      I just wanted to let everyone know that I have added a new subscription feature that will notify subscribers when new blog entries are added to my websites.  All you have to do is visit the website(s) and leave your email address.

      I try to post new entries often and my preference is to explore health-related topics that are either widely misunderstood, under-discussed, or not discussed elsewhere at all.  I’ve been doing this for quite a few months now on the dog/cat health site, so the information is starting to pile up.  I just recently started blogging on my RawSchool site, so most of it is introductory (although I posted yesterday about some of the summer fruits I’m finding this year, and shared a few tips on picking out good fruit).

      I hope to have lots of interesting exchanges and discussions with visitors to both sites.

      Best wishes,
      Nora
      Declare your independence from “health care” industries which thrive on misery!
      www.RawSchool.com
      www.NoMoreVetBills.com