Digesting agave and there's a sale @ Longevity Warehouse

  • brion.oliver
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19 6:15 PM
      Hello!

      I already announced these two items over on the Living Raw in Portland meetup group, but wanted to share them here as well:

      David Wolfe's Longevity Warehouse  is having a "summer blow-out" sale through midnight on the 21st on superfoods, superherbs, books, and programs.

      Local Portland nutritionist Andrea Nakayama recently posted an article about agave's digestibility in the body that makes for an intriguing and informative read. She's got a 2-week sugar detox and course on the effects of sugars in the body and brain starting up this weekend, which you can read about on the article page.

      Be well!

      -Brion