Monday, July 25
Awakenings Wellness Center, 1016 SE 12th Ave., Portland (Room 3 on the lower level)
Let's share some healthy, delicious raw food together and talk about what inspires us to enjoy this vibrant lifestyle! This casual meal and open conversation will involve topics discussed in the book Conscious Eating by Gabriel Cousens, MD. Budding and advanced raw food enthusiasts are welcome!
***Weather permitting, it may be possible to enjoy dinner outside.
* a raw vegan food offering that can serve 4-6 people (raw vegan = uncooked fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, sprouts, sea vegetables, and superfoods. No honey please since some people are strict vegans.)
* food that is already prepared for example, if you want to bring something as simple as a watermelon, that's OK, but please bring it sliced.
* a recipe card which clearly labels all ingredients in your food offering (because some people have food allergies/sensitivities/dislikes)
* your own dishes & utensils (plate, bowl, cup, fork/knife/spoon, napkin/s)
* $2 donation per person to cover space rental costs
Questions? Call/email Tashi Rana: