Another Fun Festival - Rethinking Everything - Chance to help me get a message ou!

  • William Milmoe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2011
      A very amazing rawfood chef friend is going to this September Rethinking Everything festival again this year.  He highly recommends it.

      http://www.rethinkingeverything.net/

      He will also be one of the key "behind the scenes" magicians at the August Raw and Living Spirit Retreat this year.

      http://rawandlivingspirit.wordpress.com/

      I have written 3 additional verses to John Lennon's song "Imagine"  These verses express yoga/spiritual ideas I have been studying.  Singing the original and the extended version is a spiritual practice for me.  I have requested permission for the new version from the song's owners and they want an MP3 file in addition to the sheet music I submitted.  In order to get a recording I have asked both Jason Mraz and Shimshai to record the new version.  Could you help me get their attention?

      If you go to Shimshai's music page (link below)

      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shimshai/108883529134534?ref=ts&sk=info

      You can like my request and add a comment if you want to help.

      Thank you so very much.

      Enjoy your summer!

      Bill