Outreach Opportunities

  • William Milmoe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2011
      Promote Raw and Living Foods lifestyle in a positive and gently way!

      Just go to this link and download the beautiful flyer then take it to a copy place and make some copies.  Write in a personal message like mine is: "Retreat includes Laughter yoga with Bill" before you make the copies.

      http://rawandlivingspirit.wordpress.com/

      I made 100 copies and have started taking them to Whole Foods, Mirador, Peoples and other places.  Can you help also?

      Promote reducing meat and dairy consumption, Vegetarian and Vegan lifestyles/changes using Vegan Outreach, PETA, IDA and other literature like Adbusters foundation.

      I have a reservation at Clark College for Wednesday July 6th.  Come fill-in for me for 2 hours so I can lead a yoga class or stay with me before or after my yoga class.  It is important work and often other activist come over and share.

      New Vegan Restaurant in Portland opened May 2011

      Loving Hut vegan cuisine is now at 1239 SW Jefferson St. 97201  No raw dishes yet but they may add them; if they get enough requests.

      Whole Foods Vancouver this Sunday June 26th 10 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.  Tabling inside the store to collect signatures for the initiative to help factory farm chickens

      one that aims to force farmers to be nice to chickens.  Initiative 1130 would prohibit chicken ranchers from confining egg-laying hens in cages that restrict the hens’ movement. Their eggs couldn’t be sold, either.  Come join me.  Yes I would rather be outside but the landlord doesn't allow "free speech" outside the store and the store manager has agreed to provide us with a table inside for our work.  Please come join me for an hour or more.  Thank you so very much!