Re: Explore Raw Vitality Retreat

  • Gabrielle Chavez
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2011
      Hi Emily,
      As you know, for this is the second time I've needed to reply to you on a public forum, our volunteer registrar contacted you immediately after we learned about your issue, and got no response. So we were not able to head off the complaint process you initiated with Paypal and your credit card company.

      They, not us, are the ones who concluded after a 10 week investigation that there was no justification for a refund as you had actually registered and then decided on your own not to attend. I'm sorry you missed this wonderful event and are still unhappy with the outcome of your own choices.

      Regardless, if you are willing to contact us about attending the August 25-28 Raw and Living Spirit Retreat, www.rawandlivingspirit.org,  we will gift you a full credit in the amount of your lost payment towards that event.
    • Cori Barth
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2011
        Uhhhh...huh?