Re: Tim Van Orden event

  • tashi_rana_pdx
    Message 1 of 5 , May 25 11:13 AM
      YES - it would be very important and great for our community to come together and support his willingness to share with and speak to us. Do you know the best way to contact him? I have some connections and could host or co-host an event (co-hosting preferred!).

      Tashi

      --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "R" <annalisejones@...> wrote:

      > OK his interview isn't on that site anymore, sorry... You can check out www.runningraw.com.
      >
      > Anybody want to open up their home??? I just think it would be so awesome.
      >

      > --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, Annalise Jones <annalisejones@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Is anyone interested in hearing Tim Van Orden speak? He is an 80/10/10
      > > athlete, you can read his bio on foodnsport. He will be in Portland June
      > > 10th, 13th and 14th... and would like a speaking engagement. Anybody have
      > > any connections or feel like hosting?

    • Annalise Jones
      Message 2 of 5 , May 25 11:57 AM
        That would be wonderful. I only found out because of Facebook. So I suggest "friend-ing" him on Facebook and sending him a message. Or I can do that, and I will give your email address. ok?

        On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 11:13 AM, tashi_rana_pdx <shrapnelle@...> wrote:

        YES - it would be very important and great for our community to come together and support his willingness to share with and speak to us. Do you know the best way to contact him? I have some connections and could host or co-host an event (co-hosting preferred!).

        Tashi

        --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "R" <annalisejones@...> wrote:

        > OK his interview isn't on that site anymore, sorry... You can check out www.runningraw.com.
        >
        > Anybody want to open up their home??? I just think it would be so awesome.
        >

        > --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, Annalise Jones <annalisejones@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Is anyone interested in hearing Tim Van Orden speak? He is an 80/10/10
        > > athlete, you can read his bio on foodnsport. He will be in Portland June
        > > 10th, 13th and 14th... and would like a speaking engagement. Anybody have
        > > any connections or feel like hosting?

      • Chris Keinath
        Message 3 of 5 , May 25 8:08 PM
          Sorry, cannot host... but have been following Tim via Web & blogs, and sure hope we can sponsor a speaking event! I'll forward the previous post to some running friends.
          regards,
          chris