thank you for opening registration for the 2011 Raw and Living Spirit Retreat

  • William Milmoe
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2011
      Gabrielle:

      Thank you for opening the registration as many people plan ahead and I know capacity is limited.

      While my life is far from perfect - I did experience gratitude in a deeper more profound way recently.  As gratitude has been a long time practice I wondered why the effect - what came to mind at that time was the ending ceremony of your March retreat on the compass of grace and Dave's "Gratitude Rocks" talk.  Thank you, Dave and the other speakers and all the wonderful people who make these retreats happen and who make these retreats so wonderful

      Bill

      2011 Raw and Living Spirit Retreat

      Posted by: "Gabrielle Chavez" gabriellesgarden@...   gaisgarden

      Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:16 pm (PDT)