2011 Raw and Living Spirit Retreat

  • Gabrielle Chavez
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2011
      Hello Everyone!

      We had such a great time seeing so many of you at the Explore Raw Vitality Expo in March! It was truly wonderful to see everyone come together to share health, community, fun, and lots of green juice!

      We're very excited to announce that 2011 Raw and Living Spirit Retreat registration is now open! This year's retreat is the 6th annual, and will be held August 25-28th, 2011 near Portland, Oregon. We expect a full-house this year, so register early to reserve your spot! :) Click here to visit our Registration page. There's a very generous savings for the early birds until June 1!

      The team is putting together another great lineup this year and we look forward to seeing you all this August at Camp Adams!

      In Peace and Health,
      Rylee Keys
      Co-Coordinator

      Wanted: YOUR retreat photos & videos
      Did you take photos at last year's retreat? What about video? If you have photos or video from the retreat, we'd love you to share it with us! Please add them to our facebook page! Go to our Facebook page and scroll down to the "Photos" box on the left. (If you have a video or a large number of photos, please email rylee@... for access to our Dropbox folder. )

      Sponsor Program
      As a community organized retreat, we really value the contributions of our sponsors. We are in the process of refining the 2011 sponsorship program to accommodate contributions of all sizes from individuals and organizations. If you are interested in helping us put this together, or if you would like information about becoming a sponsor, please emailrylee@....

      Scholarship Fun(d)raising
      Last year it was such a blessing to be able to help several people attend the retreat through our scholarship fund. Our scholarship recipients this year were all amazing, wonderful people with incredible stories to share.

      This year we're starting fundraising even earlier, and we could use some additional volunteers to help with these efforts. We're considering potlucks, parties, classes, raffles, eBooks, and a participant-sponsorship program. If you would like to be involved, please email rylee@...

      Follow us on Facebook
      Nominate us for the Best of Raw Awards