Simply Raw: Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days is 50% off through Friday

  • brion.oliver
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2011
      Howdy!

      The producers of the film Simply Raw: Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days, which documents six normal Americans with Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes undergoing the treatment program at Dr. Gabriel Cousen's Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center, are putting the film on sale this week to raise awareness about working treatments for diabetes using raw and living foods.

      If you haven't seen the film, it's an amazing look into the lives of average Americans making a profound change in their health through diet, and it highlights both their struggles and triumphs in making a radical change towards a better future. It's an incredibly inspiring film, done in a way that really speaks to people regardless of their background.

      The film focuses on diabetes, but the message is there for anyone suffering from an "incurable" disease: a change to greater health is possible through nutrition. It's a real eye opener for anyone who's been stuck in the mainstream view that certain diseases have no cure and must be medicated and suffered with for the entirety of one's life.

      For the next five days (today, 4/25, through Friday, 4/29), the film is being offered for 50% off. That's $14.97 for the film, or $29.95 for the film plus the Raw for Life DVD set that is a 2-disc bonus "Raw Encyclopedia". They are also bundling the offer with eleven additional bonuses from raw foodies like Matt Monarch, Angela Stokes, Nomi Shannon, Susan Teton, Tera Warner, the Giannis, Frank Giglio, and others.

      I find the film to be great inspiration for myself on the raw food journey, and an invaluable aid for those people in my life for whom I envision greater health and happiness. I've bought it as gifts for people, we've shown it at the Raw & Living Spirit Retreat, I've hosted showings of it in people's homes... it invariably has a profoundly moving effect. It's well worth adding to your library or giving as a gift to a friend. And it's on sale .

      Check it out. It's a great movie, at an awesome price. Simply Raw: Reversing Diabetes for 30 Days

      -Brion