Fwd: Raw Life Newsletter

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2004
      Hello folks,

      I hope you are all doing well. Below is an e-mail I just received
      from Paul Nison. He spoke at the Eden Health Ministries potluck in
      January and there were over 70 people who attended. If anyone is
      interested in carpooling e-mail me, post a message, or enter your
      info in the carpool database I just created. I can drive and I have
      room for 3 more people. The database link is
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RawPortland/database

      Paul's web-sites:
      http://www.rawlife.com , http://www.paulnison.com ,
      http://www.therawworld.com

      Food Front Co-Op is hosting a Raw Food Tasting Event, Saturday, March
      20th, 11am to 4pm. 503-222-5658
      2375 NW Thurman St, Portland
      http://www.smartmonkeyfoods.com/events.html

      Mike

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2004
        That sounds like a fun evening Mike. Where would you
        meet your riders for the trip, at your house?

        I'll be at your pot luck Wed. I have your lovely books
        I borrowed..they were fun to read and go thru. I
        especially liked Eating for Beauty.

        Love,
        Prism

        http://search.yahoo.com