Mother Earth News FAIR: Puyallup, WA June 4th and 5th 2011

  • bijou.bijou@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2011
      Wow! Even Ed Begely, Jr will be there!

      And, a class on "How and Why to Keep Bees in Top-Bar Hives" by Christy Hemenway

      Also, classes on cheesemaking....natural heath...renewable energy....poultry keeping...green building...oh, so much more!

      http://www.motherearthnews.com/fair/workshop-puyallup.aspx

      I think there is also a link there on carpooling to Puyallup.

      Maybe I will see some of you there!