Anyone use a compost tumbler? I need some advice...

  • bijou.bijou@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2011
      We bought 2 compost tumblers from another person. They are in great condition. It is said that we can make compost in them in about 3 weeks or so...is this true?

      Anyway, we can't find any info on how to most efficiently compost in them. We already DO know what items to compost and what items to NOT compost. What advice we need from persons who do use the tumblers is:

      What ratio of green and brown items do we add to the tumbler?

      Do we add any water at any time?

      Any other suggestions?

      Thanks so much!