OT: WordPress Users?

  • Nora Lenz
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2011
      Hi All,
      I was wondering if anyone here is a WordPress expert?  I’m looking to get some in-depth instruction and also possibly have one of my websites (www.RawSchool.com) converted.  Willing to pay a fair wage or do a partial exchange for raw coaching.  Long distance ok.  Please email me privately.
      Thank you,
      Nora

    • Kendra Schwindt
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21, 2011

        Hello Nora,

        Depending on your needs, I may be able to help.  Please email me off-list.

        Thanks,

        Kendra