Vancouver Food Co-op merchandizing

  • William Milmoe
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2011
      Is anyone interested in having items carried by the VFC?

      I know many people from Clark County shop in Portland now for organic, vegan and/or raw items.

      http://www.vancouverfood.coop/

      If you would like to have Bishop's Best, New Leaf, Blossoming Lotus, Pixie Retreat, It's alive, Livin' Spoonful and other products available for purchase in Vancouver please let VFC or me know (I am a volunteer and member).

      Thank you so very much.

      Also if you know of any restaurants that serve raw organic vegan cuisine in Vancouver please let me know.

      Thank you so very much.

      Bill