Re: What The Bleep Do We Know

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2004
      Hello folks,

      I saw the movie "What the Bleep" and I loved it. It was filmed in
      Portland, there are scenes filmed inside the Bagdad Theater and on SE
      Hawthorne. I really enjoyed the movie's discussion of Dr. Masaru
      Emoto's work with water crystal pictures. Here are some of his
      pictures and an interview->
      http://www.wellnessgoods.com/messages.asp
      http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/aug1/consciouswater.html
      http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/nov1/cwater.htm

      This is one of my favorite crop circles->
      http://www.thank-water.net/english/project/mystery.htm

      This is another great reason to eat living foods, because the food is
      70% to 90% water, and we can prepare the food with love and gratitude.

      This is a link to Gabriel Cousens latest newsletter->
      http://www.treeoflife.nu/ewellness.html

      What does everyone think about this? Maybe we could discuss this
      newsletter in the forum section at http://www.rawportland.org
      Cousens mentions statements made by Nazariah and David Wolfe in these
      interviews->
      http://www.fredericpatenaude.com/interview-wolfe.html
      http://www.fredericpatenaude.com/interview-nazariah.html

      Hi Bill,
      Sorry to hear about the rash! How much do you juice? Maybe
      increasing the amount of green veggie and wheatgrass juice you drink
      daily would help your immune system fight the rash. Both David Wolfe
      and Brian Clement (of http://hippocratesinst.org ) recommend drinking
      juice every day with a base of celery, cucumber, and greens,
      especially sunflower greens. Wolfe says that we need organic sodium
      salts to create the hydrocloric acid needed to digest plant fiber,
      and the best source is celery. Do you eat the correct ratio of
      essential fatty acids? I supplement with "Udo's Choice Oil Blend" to
      ensure I have the correct ratio. Udo recommends a 2:1:1 ratio of
      omega-3: omega-6: omega-9
      http://www.udoerasmus.com/sitemap.htm
      Instead of the oil, you could grind up seeds high in essential fats-
      flax, hemp, sesame, sunflower, and pumpkin.

      I had a weird skin rash condition last year that wouldn't clear up. I
      went to a Naturopathic doctor and tried some homeopathic medicine and
      it really helped. My skin healed with the help of homeopathic
      medicine and Body Electronics, it was incredible! I found a great
      Naturopath on this website->
      http://www.ncnm.edu/b2alumniandfriends/referrals.cfm

      Have a great day!

      Mike

      *****************
      This is a section of the Emoto interview I enjoyed->
      http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/nov1/cwater.htm
      REIKO: Have you come across a particular word or phrase in your
      research that you have found to be most helpful in cleaning up the
      natural waters of the world?

      DR. EMOTO: Yes. There is a special combination that seems to be
      perfect for this, which is love plus the combination of thanks and
      appreciation reflected in the English word gratitude. Just one of
      these is not enough. Love needs to be based in gratitude, and
      gratitude needs to be based in love. These two words together create
      the most important vibration. And it is even more important that we
      understand the value of these words. For example, we know that water
      is described as H2O. If we were to look at love and gratitude as a
      pair, gratitude is the H and love is the O. Water is the basis that
      not only supports but also allows the existence of life. In my
      understanding of the concept of yin and yang, in the same way that
      there is one O and two Hs, we also need one part yang/love to two
      parts yin/gratitude, in order to come to a place of balance in the
      equation.

      Love is an active word and gratitude is passive. When you think of
      gratitude -- a combination of appreciation and thankfulness -- there
      is an apologetic quality. The Japanese word for gratitude is kan-sha,
      consisting of two Chinese characters: kan, which means feeling, and
      sha, apology. It's coming from a reverential space, taking a step or
      two back. I believe that love coming from this space is optimal love,
      and may even lead to an end to the wars and conflicts in the world.
      Kan-sha is inherent in the substance H2O -- an essential element for
      life."