Plumbed rental space available

  • William Milmoe
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2011
      This space is close to Costco and home depot.  It is in a fitness / country club where I work and I would love to see some healthy, raw vegan food available here.  I spoke to the cafe staff and the catering staff and they said they are not about to provide healthier faire in spite of the demand and constant requests!  Reasons are lack of space and attachment to "comfort foods"  LOL  I will be happy to consult with interested parties as I very much want you to be successful at this location just 4 blocks from my home (I walk to work most of the time).

      This would make a great indoor food "cart" type location for multiple food providers.   Currently it is plumbed for 3 salon sinks, one double sink and a single sink plus the plumbing and electricity for a washer and dryer.  The previous renter was in this space for 13 years and she expanded to a larger location.

      http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/off/2278231797.html

      Thank you so very much.

      Bill Milmoe
      360 695 4482