50+ items added to site; orders this Thursday

  • brion.oliver
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2011
      Hi, folks!

      We've added over 50 items to the Our Community Pantry website, all specialty raw foods items from Ultimate Superfoods: chlorella and spirulina powders, marine phytoplankton, ashwagandha, shilajit, holy basil, chanca piedra tea, MSM, mesquite, jungle peanuts, ten flavors of Gone Nuts! and seven raw granolas, and plenty more.

      We've created a supplemental ordering page  to house all of the new stuff, and still have a main ordering page  for all of our super-fresh, high-quality raw organic nuts, seeds, raw olives, seaweeds, raw cacao, maca, and other goodies.

      Orders are due by noon this Thursday for distribution in SE Portland on Sunday, March 20th. We've also got drop locations in SW and NE Portland on Tuesday, March 22nd. There's no member fees of minimum purchases... just get what you want once a month, whenever you want it.

      Be well!

      Brion
      Our Community Pantry
      Real Food Purchased Together