Raw foods show airs TODAY on KUOW

  • Jeff Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2011
      The radio show that we taped on raw foods (2/10) will air today!!!

      The radio show, "Weekday" (Seattle), on public radio that recorded the show on raw food will air the show today, Thursday the 24th at 10:00am on KUOW-94.9fm. You can also listen online to the live streaming or anytime after if you miss it at www.kuow.org ("Weekday": http://www.kuow.org/program.php?current=WK2)

      This is the show that was scheduled to air live, Thursday, 2/10/11, but were preempted due to the problems in Egypt. I am on the show, as well as Brian Enriquez  from Thrive Restaurant and local dietitian, Mary Purdy.