More Vaccination News

  • Nora Lenz
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23 8:21 AM
      SB 5005 and HB 1015, now making their way through the legislature in Olympia, will place strict new requirements on parents who choose to not vaccinate their children.  Apparently our legislators think that we don't hear enough pro-vaccination propaganda in the newspapers, magazines, TV, radio, movies, from our "health care" providers and on the millions of pro-vaccination "health" websites that litter the internet.  So their solution is to require parents who request a vaccination waiver to obtain the signature of a medical professional indicating that the parent has heard the pro-vaccine spiel one more time.

      Coincidentally, the Supreme Court ruled yesterday to uphold blanket legal immunity for vaccine manufacturers whose products injure and kill children.

      If our legislators are so concerned that parents know BOTH SIDES of the vaccination issue, how are they going to make sure parents know about the harmfulness and risks, the complete lack of evidence that vaccination offers any benefit at all in disease "prevention", why sickness really happens in the first place and how vaccines actually contribute to disease?  Who's going to tell them their children may end up severely injured for life or dead for absolutely no benefit that might have otherwise served to offset the risk?  And if they find out too late, who's going to pay for life-long care of the injured?

      NOT coincidentally, Mike Adams will host pro-liberty Representative Ron Paul (who is also a licensed MD) on his radio show today to discuss the Supreme Court decision and other issues relative to vaccination.  http://www.naturalnews.com/NNRN-LiveStream.asp.  It starts at 9:00 am Pacific time but will replay several times again today.

      Best wishes,
      Nora