Re: [RawPortland] Restaurant

  • Ekaterina Staroseltseva
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2011
      Portobello Vegan Trattoria - delicious vegan place, not raw. Although too small and crowded (usually). Read reviews online.

      On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 9:07 PM, Paul Fieber <pfieber@...> wrote:

      Hi

      I am coming to Portland this weekend and would like to know of any Restauants anyone could recommend.   Does not have to be all raw, but vegan or vegetarian is fine?

      Paul

      --
      Katya
    • Gabrielle Chavez