Germ Theory Hoax

  • Nora Lenz
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2011

      Finally, some of the more mainstream health information sources are starting to critically examine the universally accepted myth that germs cause disease. Today Mike Adams published two relevant articles on his popular natural health website, www.NaturalNews.com.  Here are the links:  http://www.naturalnews.com/022332_disease_medicine_germs.html and http://www.naturalnews.com/030384_Louis_Pasteur_disease.html.  In addition, this evening (6pm Pacific) in his radio show titled "Why We're Sick: The Germ Theory Hoax", he will interview a ‘heretic’ doctor who will explain how the wool has been pulled over our eyes with regard to the germ theory.  You have to register at the site to listen.  Here’s the link for the interview:  http://www.naturalnews.com/031254_Germ_Theory_hoax.html.

      Best wishes,

      Nora