Re: [RawPortland] Infared Sauna?

  • Tatyana
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2011
      I have a Therasauna and I believe it is the best(the construction, materials and the HEATERS!).

      It's a bit more expensive than other saunas but you get what you pay for (I learned my lesson the hard way).  The only thing you might want to do is order the sauna in all raw wood, since they make the outer frame out of a cherry stained wood.

      I honestly don't believe there is any off-gassing from it, but some people prefer all raw wood.  If you need more info, you can e-mail me directly.

      Good luck!

      Tatyana

      Dr. Albert Schweitzer, believed that even insects were deserving of compassion and would stop to move a worm from hot pavement to cool earth. Aware of the problems and responsibilities that go along with an expanded ethical code, Schweitzer said that we each must"live daily from judgment to judgment, deciding each case as it arises, as wisely and mercifully as we can."  -PETA