Hot Raw Chef

  • mollydyanmoore
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2011
      Hello Friends,

      A superstar from our own community is competing for a coveted scholarship to the Living Light Institute. Heather Bishop, the owner of Bishop's Vegan Gelato and iScream, has entered the Hot Raw Chef competition. It would be wonderful if our community could support Heather in her endeavor. She is certainly deserving and is a wonderful person!

      Please go to http://hotrawchef.com/HRCValentineContest2011.html to cast your vote. She is #13 in the list of entries.

      Thanks in advance for the consideration!

      ~Molly

      P.S.: For those of you who don't know, there is a free screening of Food Fight at the Baghdad this Sunday. http://www.mcmenamins.com/events/85987-Food-Fight
    • kazeflame
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2011
        Thank you for the mention Molly!!!! Very Much appreciated!
        Heather Bishop