Water Pitcher input?

  • calciumcarbonatephobicgirl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2011
      I'm seeking a good BPA-free water-filter pitcher... it's way past time to get rid of my Brita (which contains BPA, like many others out there). I want a pitcher because I'm an apartment dweller and they're easier to use anywhere, even if it's an old-school faucet... Anyone have a good BPA-free pitcher that does great water filtration? Let me know... looking to get one asap. Thanks!