Re: [RawPortland] Need Juicer

  • Margie
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 10, 2011
      Thank you so much. I'm cc'ing this to Amber Wolf who is the daughter of my friend who is ill. She will take care of shipping charges. Once again, this is greatly appreciated :)

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 10, 2011
        Please let me know if you've hooked up with Amber...Kimberly's wonderful daughter. I should have a daughter like her :) Alas, I have no children. We are grateful for your kindness.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 11, 2011
          yes, she just sent me the address. I will attempt to find an appropriate box and send the juicer today.