Re: [RawPortland] Need Juicer

  • Gabrielle Chavez
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 8, 2011
      I have a Samson I could donate. A part is cracked, but it still works for me. I live in Oregon City but could bring it to Sunday Supper in Milwaukie tomorrow if that helps.
      Gabrielle

      On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 3:45 PM, marnacla <marnacla@...> wrote:

      I'm with a friend of mine who is ill and needs a juicer. Anyone out there with an extra juicer? If I were home in Northern California...no problem, but I'm with her in New Orleans. Please email me any leads. Funds are low. Thanks very much, Margie

    • pdxforex
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 8, 2011
        I have a Green Life twin gear, but I would need some $$ for it.

        > and needs a juicer. Anyone out there with an extra juicer?
        > If I were home in Northern California...no problem, but I'm
        > with her in New Orleans. Please email me any leads. Funds
        > are low. Thanks very much, Margie

        >     RawPortland-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      • Margie
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 10, 2011
          Thank you so much. I'm cc'ing this to Amber Wolf who is the daughter of my friend who is ill. She will take care of shipping charges. Once again, this is greatly appreciated :)

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 10, 2011
            Please let me know if you've hooked up with Amber...Kimberly's wonderful daughter. I should have a daughter like her :) Alas, I have no children. We are grateful for your kindness.

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 11, 2011
              yes, she just sent me the address. I will attempt to find an appropriate box and send the juicer today.