5 lbs of Meyer lemons from the Date People

  • William Milmoe
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2010
      Hello all:

      The Date People sell wonderful dates and now for the past 2 years Meyer lemons.  I ordered them last year and they were excellent.  10 lbs. of lemons (25-30 count) is $15 plus shipping.  If you want 10 or more pounds put your order in now.  If you want only 5 pounds then contact me.

      On Monday Dec. 20 Jaime is shipping me 10 lbs and I am looking to split the order (5 lbs. each) with someone.  If you are interested please contact me directly (off list).  I am in Vancouver near I-205.  I also come into Portland to shop at People's on Mondays.

      Thank you so very much.

      Bill
    • ckeinath
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 19, 2010
        Hi William,
        I'll take your other 5#, you can call me when they're here...
        503-805-5837.
        Thanks, sounds like a great deal!
        chris