"Spiritual Nutrition and the Six Foundations" Event with Tashi Rana, MA

  • tashi_rana_pdx
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2010
      There are three ways to approach food -- which do you choose?
      1) Live to eat
      2) Eat to live
      3) Eat to enhance divine communion!

      When we feed our physical and etheric bodies instead of our cravings, radiant vitality and kundalini awakening can easily be experienced. Learn how to establish or support your spiritual path with a plant-based, organic, live-food diet individualized to meet your needs. Weight loss, pain relief, boundless energy, detoxification, and youthing are beneficial side effects of this way of life. Food samples will be provided for Conscious Eating exercises.

      Tashi Rana has a Master's in Vegan/Live-food Nutrition and is an ordained Essene minister. She focuses her nutrition and lifestyle counseling on mental health and addiction recovery.

      Thursday, January 6
      7:00-8:30pm
      New Renaissance Bookshop
      1338 NW 23rd Ave., Portland

      Investment: $12
      Register in advance through New Renaissance Bookshop:
      http://www.newrenbooks.com/events/jan_reg.html#ran

      Copies of "Spiritual Nutrition" by Gabriel Cousens, MD will be available for purchase at New Renaissance before and after the event.