Looking for a dentist for Insurance Estimate

  • tgoly
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2010
      Hi RawPortlanders,

      I know that this might be a long shot, but I'm wondering if anyone has experience with, or knows of a dentist that would help me with an estimate for an Insurance Claim. I bought a loaf of Olive Ciabatta bread from a local supermarket, and one of the olives still had the pit in it. I called the store, and they referred me to their Insurance company, whose rep left a message asking about an estimate to do the work. I don't have Insurance, and I am also out of work, so I'm not able to spend the money upfront to go to the dentist.

      I will ask them to pay for a dentist of my choosing for an estimate, but I wonder if dentists ever give free consultations and would write out an estimate for the repair. My two front teeth were chipped, so it's a pretty open and shut case, in my view anyway.

      I know people have made Dentist suggestions recently, and I have saved those messages, but I still wanted to post about my particular situation.

      Thanks in advance for any suggestions and Happy Holidays to all!

      Tatyana