Our Community Pantry ordering this week

  • brion.oliver
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2010
      Hi, folks!

      Our Community Pantry features a selection of raw organic nuts, seeds, berries, seaweeds, and specialty items with a goal towards freshness. We order items once/month specific to your request and distribute them within a few days, refrigerating items as soon as we get them. Many of our customers are surprised nuts could taste so good, when they finally get something that hasn't sat on a shelf for weeks.

      This month, we have added BPA-free organic coconut milk by the case to our selection of goodies, at $29.87/case of twelve cans. We're also stocking 250mg chlorella tablets and chlorella/spirulina tablets for the first time for $18.37 per bag of 1000.

      We now supply forty separate items every month, with no membership fee, shipping surcharge, or ordering minimums. Order what you want when you want, and we'll distribute it once/month at locations in SE Portland, NE Portland, and SW Portland.

      December's ordering deadline is 12 noon this Thursday, December 9th.

      http://ourcommunitypantry.com/ordering.html

      In addition to the items we sell every month on our webpage, we can supply specialty raw foods items from Ultimate Superfoods at prices that are less than their listed retail prices. A partial list of items and the OCP prices is included below, but you browse many more items at their website: http://ultimatesuperfoods.com/

      Seaweeds/Algae
      chlorella – $18.88 for 250g powder
      spirulina – $18.16 for 250g powder
      marine phytoplankton – $43.50 for 1-oz bottle
      blue green algae – 120-capsules (veg) $32, 240-capsules (veg) $59
      blue green algae brain food – $45 120-capsules (veg), 240-capsules (veg) $85
      digestive enzymes – $55 180-capsules (veg)
      org. raw nori sheets – $16.57 for 50 sheets, $30.67 for 100 sheets

      Exotic powders/teas
      org. maca powder – $16.00 for 16-oz, $8.00 for 8-oz
      org. lucuma powder – $7.94 for 8-oz
      org. mesquite powder – $5.80 for 8-oz
      MSM powder – $12.65 for 16-oz
      org. noni – $29.71 for 4-oz powder
      org. yacon powder – $11.02 for 8-oz
      chanca piedra, wildcrafted – $13.59 for 100g tea cut
      chuchuhuasi bark, wildcrafted – $13.54 for 100g tea cut
      yerba mate, org – $8.59 for 16-oz

      Exotic powders, 2-oz packets
      amla extract – $8.61 for 2-oz
      ashwagandha extract – $5.48 for 2-oz
      bacopa monieri brahmi – $16.88 for 2-oz
      camu camu powder – $10.52 for 2-oz
      holy basil – $7.96 for 2-oz
      mangosteen extract – $14.18 for 2-oz
      mucuna pruriens – $9.54 for 2-oz
      shilajit – $13.26 for 2-oz
      valerian extract – $9.89 for 2-oz

      Have a great holiday season, and don't forget to place an order by 12 noon this Thursday if you'd like to purchase some goodies this month.

      http://ourcommunitypantry.com/ordering.html

      Be well!

      Brion

      Our Community Pantry