Holiday Flavor-ites Class this Saturday

  • tashi_rana_pdx
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2010
      Dear friends,

      Agnieszka and I are really excited to offer our holiday raw food prep class this Saturday from 1:00-3:30pm at People's Co-op! Although we intended to close registration yesterday, we've been able to open up a few more spaces in this class. The focus will be on preparing and sharing organic, gluten-free, plant-based gourmet cuisine with friends and family during the holiday season. Some classic American-style recipes as well as some brand-new ethno-global creations will be presented!

      To refresh your memory and whet your appetite:
      Creamy "Egg"nog
      Savory Stuffing
      Zesty Orange-Cranberry Sauce
      Kwanzaa Peanut Stew
      Tibetan Momos
      Unorthodox Sunchoke Latkes
      Polish Crescent Cookies

      Will you be joining us? Please contact one of us ASAP to secure your space -- and don't forget that all People's Co-op members receive a discount!

      Wishing you the best and brightest this holiday season,

      Tashi Rana, MA
      Field of Greens
      503-789-1727

      Agnieszka Zoltowski