S. 510 Food "Safety" Act

  • Nora Lenz
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2010

      Hi All,
      I'm not very political usually but occasionally something comes along that seems to really be worth my attention, and unfortunately, Senate Bill 510, which is being voted on TODAY, is one of them.  If you're not familiar with this horrendous proposed legislation, here's an article and video about it:

      Don't be fooled by the "good intentions" part.  There is absolutely nothing good about this bill.  People will continue to get sick at the same rate or higher, no matter what is done by government to ostensibly 'control' the innocent microorganisms on which disease is blamed.  The ones they're really attempting to control are you and me.

      Best wishes,
      Nora