Simply Raw: Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days

  • brion.oliver
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2010
      Hi, Raw Portlanders!

      You may have seen this announced through other raw channels this week, but for those of you unaware, the folks who produced the astounding movie Simply Raw: Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days are offering the DVD of the film at 50% off through midnight this Friday, November 19 in honor of World Diabetes Day (which was Sunday).

      The producers gave us permission to show the film at the Raw & Living Spirit Retreat, where we've shown it for the past two years. It's a powerful film that conveys real hope and inspiration about people's ability to take control of their health and improve their lives. It's not just a glory and praise movie either -- we see real people having real struggles with making the change in their lives, and we see how it can be done. It's a great inspirational film for people learning about healthy nutrition of any kind, seeking means for regaining control over their health, and it is especially heartening for folks on the raw food journey.

      The Simply Raw folks are offering a host of extras if you buy the full package at the half-off price of $29.95. If the raw foods world is newish to you, you can't get a better introductory deal on helpful tips, essays, and videos from top raw foodies around the world, and exposure to all those folks will help you figure out who you gravitate to on your own raw journey.

      The movie by itself is available for just $14.97, and I can't stress how valuable it is in your DVD library. I've shown my copy on many occasions to friends who aren't necessarily raw-curious but who have budding interest in healthful living or food politics or whether lifestyle changes can really make a difference with chronic disease. It's been a powerful tool for me to show the people in my life how change is possible and doesn't have to be that hard.

      The sale ends at midnight this Friday, November 19th. Check it out at: http://www.rawfor30days.com/ cmd.php?af=1272815

      Take care, everybody!

      Brion