Apologies, and did you know…?

  • Agnieszka Zoltowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2010

      Greetings Dear Meetup Members and Unwitting Victims of Internet Ignorance -

      That last post was not meant for you, as you undoubtedly figured –

      As you may have also gathered, Tashi & I will be teaching a class we're calling "Holiday Flavor-ites" at People’s Co-op on December 4th from 1:00-3:30pm, and we’ll be featuring recipes not limited to our own holiday traditions, but also those from around the world…and versions that are of course raw, vegan, gluten-free, and delicious.   We’ll be posting more information shortly, or you can check our websites for updates:

      http://newleafpdx.blogspot.com/

      http://www.fieldofgreens.us/

      Also, The New Leaf will be catering dinner for Sunday Supper, with the help of generous volunteers…

      If you are interested in attending, please RSVP at:

      http://www.meetup.com/LivingRawPDX/calendar/15386315/?from=list&offset=0

      Lemons into lemonade ;)

      Blushing hard, laughing harder…

      Agnieszka ;)