Costa Rica for one year?

  • William Milmoe
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2010

      Thought I would share this opportunity for anyone who wants to rejuvenate themselves, write a book or screenplay or meditate.

      Best Regards.

      Bill

      We our renting our Atenas home/property

      Posted by: "susie10906" peninparadise@...   susie10906

      Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:06 pm (PST)

      We must move to the coast for a year and are renting our amazing home/property in Atenas. Plenty of land to farm, raise livestock, and... Here is the ad:
      One Of A Kind CR Country Home (Atenas)
      Date: 2010-11-08, 1:31PM CST
      Reply to: hous-jtspu-2049187418@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      The perfect place to find peace and quiet in paradise. A 2,000 sq ft home with 2 huge bedrooms plus office/3rd bedroom, wonderful big kitchen, dining room, living room, laundry room with sink, screened/glass porch, expansive front porch, gazebo, and carport. On demand hot water throughout and screens on all the many windows, no bars needed. Almost two acres of land, with gorgeous landscaped yard full of flowers and mature fruit trees (avocado, mango, lime, lemon, grapefruit, papaya, banana, orange, guayaba, cashew, star fruit.) Located at the end of a paved country road with no close neighbors, yet it's only 2k into Atenas, "The best climate in the world!" according to National Geographic. Breathtaking verdant views all around! Enjoy your morning locally grown coffee while viewing Volcan Turrialba across the valley, and end your day gazing at the city lights at night! Marvel at the sound of howler monkeys in the distance! The property is fenced and has an electric entry fence. This magical property has an orchard and a naturalized forest, that monkeys pass through, with towering Guanacaste trees and a seasonal creek. Home is partly furnished and includes a six burner gas stove, refrigerator, microwave, beds, couches, and desk. Phone, high speed internet, and Skye cable available. Yard maintenance is included in the price and pets are welcome. $1,000. per month. One year lease. Available December 1.
      See more photos here:
      http://s1090.photobucket.com/albums/i364/wasellasue/

      Please contact with any questions,
      Penny