OCP + Raw exotics special order (wildcrafted brazil nuts and more!)

  • brion.oliver
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2010
      Hi, Portlanders!

      In addition to Our Community Pantry's Staples + Berries & Chocolate items that are available to order through 12:00 noon this Friday, we have access to some specialty raw exotic items this order cycle. I've listed a number of items below, but there are many more available on our distributor's website, and all for less than their listed retail price on that website. The short list follows, and the website comes after that.

      To order regular Staples + Berries & Chocolate items from OCP by 12:00 noon this Friday, go to http://ourcommunitypantry.com/ ordering.html

      SAMPLE LIST OF SPECIALTY EXOTIC ITEMS

      Seaweeds/Algae
      chlorella – $18.88 for 250g powder / $19.12 for 250g tablets (1000 tabs @ 250mg each)
      spirulina – $18.16 for 250g powder / $10.96 for 100g tablets (400 tabs @ 250mg each) / $20.38 for 250g tablets (1000 tabs)
      chlorella/spirulina (mixed together) tablets – $9.79 for 100g (400 tabs) / $19.12 for 250g (1000 tabs)
      marine phytoplankton – $43.50 for 1-oz bottle
      blue green algae – 120-capsules (veg) $32, 240-capsules (veg) $59
      blue green algae brain food – $45 120-capsules (veg), 240-capsules (veg) $85
      digestive enzymes – $55 180-capsules (veg)
      org. raw nori sheets – $16.57 for 50 sheets, $30.67 for 100 sheets

      Exotic powders/teas
      org. maca powder – $16.00 for 16-oz, $8.00 for 8-oz
      org. lucuma powder – $7.94 for 8-oz
      org. mesquite powder – $5.80 for 8-oz
      MSM powder – $12.65 for 16-oz
      org. noni – $29.71 for 4-oz powder
      org. yacon powder – $11.02 for 8-oz
      chanca piedra, wildcrafted – $13.59 for 100g tea cut
      chuchuhuasi bark, wildcrafted – $13.54 for 100g tea cut
      yerba mate, org – $8.59 for 16-oz

      Exotic powders, 2-oz packets
      amla extract – $8.61 for 2-oz
      ashwagandha extract – $5.48 for 2-oz
      bacopa monieri brahmi – $16.88 for 2-oz
      camu camu powder – $10.52 for 2-oz
      holy basil – $7.96 for 2-oz
      mangosteen extract – $14.18 for 2-oz
      mucuna pruriens – $9.54 for 2-oz
      shilajit – $13.26 for 2-oz
      valerian extract – $9.89 for 2-oz

      Other items include raw granolas and bars, Gone Nuts flavored nut snacks, sundried bananas, and lots of other fun goodies.

      To learn more about these items and to see a much larger list of available items, you can visit the distributor's website at http://ultimatesuperfoods.com/. I can supply anything except for the heavy liquids (agave syrup and coconut oils, primarily) at a cost below the retail prices listed on their website. Orders for these materials will be due by 12 noon this Friday, November 12 for distribution on Sunday, November 21 (same as the OCP items) in SE Portland.

      If you want items from the regular Staples + Berries & Chocolate list (which includes wildcrafted brazil nuts, Truly Raw cacao products, seaweeds, Truly Raw cashews, inexpensive wildcrafted vanilla beans and 25 other products), please order those by 12 noon this Friday as well at http://ourcommunitypantry.com/ ordering.html.

      Be well!

      Brion

      Our Community Pantry
      Real Food Purchased Together
      www.ourcommunitypantry.com

    • Agnieszka Zoltowski
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 12, 2010
        hey silly ass...
        did you know there is a button for "reply" and one for "reply all"?  ;)
        hehe...but was happy to see your name in my inbox...we're good with the peeps, will be emailing the info tonight....or maybe tomorrow at the latest...no seattle for me...so maybe if you have time tomorrow to chat, lemme know...
        ps - how did the tiramisu go over?   ;)
        lufs!

        will get some stuff with next order, when i have my act together :)

        --
        For a quicker response, telephone/text: 503-789-1727

        Feel, look, and live better than ever before -- at the pace that is right for you!
        www.fieldofgreens.us