Re: Gallstones - Thank you Nora for the well written article and your information

  • William Milmoe
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2010
      Nora:

      Dr. Klapper's info on the web had some errors and when informed he
      agreed to correct them.

      His talk was very good and he is a diet proponent (50% or more raw but
      he just mentions raw once not a focus).

      It is important to hear two sides of an argument. He show pictures of
      fibrous walled gallbladders filled with large stones and he showed
      healthy colon tissue but never showed diseased colons. I recorded the
      talk so if some are interested I will work to make it available.

      In health and peace.

      Bill