Fresh black walnuts questions

  • William Milmoe
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2010
      Has anyone experience with fresh Black Walnuts? Mostly they have
      white flesh and yellow skins! Sometimes they are a clear gelatinous
      substance. I have been eating them without negative effects for 3
      days now but curious what others have experienced.

      One thought is that if ninety minutes of work gives us about an ounce
      of nuts then these are medicinal substances not food.

      I also understand that if left to mature the nuts will harden to
      something like mature English Walnuts...

      Thank you so very much.

      Bill