Pantry order 9/10 with new uber-raw items

  • brion.oliver
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2010
      Hi, everybody!

      The September order with Our Community Pantry has a deadline of 12 noon this Friday, September 10 for pickup in SE Portland on Sunday, September 19.

      Of special note is the addition of some high-end raw items: Truly Raw cacao products, Truly Raw cashews, vanilla beans for $.75, coconut oil, goji berries, incan or golden berries, Olivico dried olives, wildcrafted dulse, and raw nori sheets. These items are available every other month, and our staple nuts and seeds are available every month.

      While our prices are better than most, our biggest focus is on getting the freshest product possible into your pantry. Our nuts and seeds are refrigerated as soon as we get them, and our CA seaweeds (not this month's) are harvested the weekend before pickup.

      To order, visit http://ourcommunitypantry.com/ordering.html before Friday at noon.

      Be well!

      Brion

      Our Community Pantry