11 days to go: Raw and Living Spirit Retreat!

  • Rylee K
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2010
      (To see the full-color version of this email, go to http://tinyurl.com/RawRetreat081510)

      Hello Everyone!

      It's amazing how quickly the summer flies by! The Raw and Living Spirit Retreat (www.rawandlivingspirit.org) is August 26th-29th, that's less than two weeks away!

      We've been working hard to put together a great lineup for this year and we're sure you'll be as excited as we are about this year's schedule.

      Please visit our website for an updated schedule, list of presenters, or to register. We can't wait to see you all!

      In Peace and Health,
      Rylee Keys
      Co-Coordinator

      Schedule is Online!

      Check out the current schedule for this year's retreat on our website! We will be making some additional changes before the retreat. Copies of the schedule will be available when you arrive at the retreat. See the website for Schedule and Presenter information.

      We have so many talented people contributing to this year's retreat, it was hard to choose a just few to feature in this update...

      ...TO VIEW THE FULL EMAIL UPDATE, VISIT: http://tinyurl.com/RawRetreat081510

      Reside within a consciousness of LOVE, as the answer to every question,
      the solution to any challenge, the response to every situation,
      the experience in every moment.