Matrix Energetics special introductory offer

  • brion.oliver
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2010
      Hi, everyone!

      I am now offering introductory Matrix Energetics sessions for $25. Sessions are available on Thursdays and Fridays from 11am - 4pm, or at other times by appointment.

      Matrix Energetics is a healing modality that playfully accesses creative states of grace in order to bring about miraculous transformation. Built on founding principles of quantum and scalar physics, Matrix Energetics potently asks the question, "What would it be like if this were different?". In this way, Matrix Energetics can offer rapid relief in arenas more traditional therapies have difficulty reaching, including physical, emotional, behavioral, psychic, and relational ailments.

      The practice of Matrix Energetics can be touch-free and playful, with room for both thought and feeling. It is a potent catalyst for change.

      I first discovered ME in July of 2008, and was drawn to it as a modality that allows us to cut through resistance and create change where it's most needed. I completed my practitioner certification in December 2009. I bring my past training as a Reiki Master, shiatsu practitioner, yogi, re-evaluation counselor and personal coach to the process of engaging in transformation with you.

      http://www.rawmatrix.net/energetics.html

      Thanks, and be well!

      -Brion