$5 off on Our Community Pantry orders in August

  • brion.oliver
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2010
      Hi, everyone!

      Just a note to let you know that Our Community Pantry is running an August special. Orders of $30 or more get $5 off!

      This month, we feature our monthly list of raw organic nuts and seeds, as well as seaweeds, dates, gluten-free oats, quinoa, and some local artisanal fare.

      Orders are due by noon this Friday, August 13th for pickup on Sunday, August 22nd.

      http://ourcommunitypantry.com/ordering.html

      Be well!

      Brion

      Our Community Pantry