Blackberry Harvest Celebration

  • marnacla
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2010
      I'm co-chairing the 2nd annual Blackberry Harvest Celebration in Klamath,CA on the Yurok reservation. Last year I gave samples of raw blackberry crumble and handed out pamphlets on GMO's etc. This year we have the Klamath Community Garden with organic and heirloom produce. We'll have games and events for kids, various vendors and artisans and I would love to have some raw food people here either to do a presentation or as a vendor, healer, etc. The date is 9/11 and you can camp out at my house. Here's a blurb on the garden http://acga.localharvest.org/garden/M2835 and here's a blurb about Klamath http://www.klamathcc.org/

      Margie