Dance and music for Raw and Living Spirit Retreat 2010 Aug 26-29th

  • Gabrielle Chavez
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2010
      Thank, Bill. I vote for the waltz! You are the most patient and positive dance teacher I would imagine. This year's retreat, "Alive in Grace" is our 5th one and shaping up to be the best ever with more opportunities to explore spiritual practices in a setting of community, raw vegan lifestyle support and amazing food. Folks who can't register for the whole retreat beginning Thurs Aug 26 at noon to Sunday noon the 29th can buy a day or evening ticket at our www.rawandlivingspirit.org website.  The Saturday evening banquet, dance lessons and dance are how we celebrate our aliveness (and work off the calories in Chef Richard's Chocolate Cheesecake!)
      Gabrielle Chavez