Dance and music for Raw and Living Spirit Retreat 2010 Aug 26-29th

  • William Milmoe
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2010
      Hello everyone:

      For the 5th or is it 6th year running I will be teaching a dance lesson before the Saturday night dance. Social dance helped me mature in my relationships with women while for some of the time dance also met my need for touch.  So it is my pleasure to pass this knowledge of how to lead and follow in ballroom, country, swing and salsa dances to others.

      Whether you will be able to join us or not I would appreciate vegetarian, vegan, loving, humorous fun music recommendations for the dance and lesson.

      I am thinking Waltz as that is a wedding standard and so a good dance to be familiar with.

      Thank you all so very much.

      Bill Milmoe
      Dance! It's great for our body, mind and spirit!
      I do already have:

      No bones no blood (in my kitchen)
      Moby's Animal Rights CD
      Meat is Murder
      Look inside

      The DJ has
      Cows with Guns

    • Gabrielle Chavez
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8, 2010
        Thank, Bill. I vote for the waltz! You are the most patient and positive dance teacher I would imagine. This year's retreat, "Alive in Grace" is our 5th one and shaping up to be the best ever with more opportunities to explore spiritual practices in a setting of community, raw vegan lifestyle support and amazing food. Folks who can't register for the whole retreat beginning Thurs Aug 26 at noon to Sunday noon the 29th can buy a day or evening ticket at our www.rawandlivingspirit.org website.  The Saturday evening banquet, dance lessons and dance are how we celebrate our aliveness (and work off the calories in Chef Richard's Chocolate Cheesecake!)
        Gabrielle Chavez