Gluten-free housemate or housing

  • Rylee K
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2010
      Hello,

      I'm a gluten-free nature-loving young professional looking for a place to rent. I'm open to either sharing a place with other people who are gluten-free (MUST be gluten-free, google celiac disease) or renting a reasonably priced place on my own (or even shared housing if I have my own kitchen).

      I'd like to live close-in. Within 3 miles of downtown would be ideal. Garden space would be nice...

      I'm looking around for the right fit of place and/or people.

      Peace,
      Rylee

      Reside within a consciousness of LOVE, as the answer to every question,
      the solution to any challenge, the response to every situation,
      the experience in every moment.